Monday, August 1, 2016

Boston is Going to Be A Big BROTHER!!

We couldn't be more excited to be adding another babe to the family Jan 2017.  As we went through IVF to get our sweet Boston we weren't sure what the future would hold for our little family. We decided to start infertility treatments again and through IUI and LOTS of crazy hormones we got pregnant again and are so happy and grateful that Boston is going to be a big BROTHER!!
I was having a really hard time on the meds and was ready to be done.  I told Spencer if it didn't work this month that I needed a long break before we did anything else.  Going through infertility is something I do not wish upon one soul.  It is so emotionally and physically draining! 

 A few days before we were going to find out if our second IUI was successful, Boston came up to me when I was getting dressed and pointed to my tummy and said, "Mommy baby, baby sister. " I cry again just typing this.   He knew before we did.  I truly believe kids are so in tune with the spirit and that the other side is very close to them.  It was and is a tender mercy that I will always hold close to my heart.  I am so grateful for little Boston, he has been the best thing that has ever happened to us.  I am also so grateful for such a loving and supportive husband that loves me unconditional...even through the crazy hormones!! 

Telling our parents was the BEST part!!!  Both of our families are amazing and have been praying and worrying along with us through the journey!  

Telling Grandpa and Grandma Houghton



Telling Grandpa and Grandma Marchant


Love our pictures Jordan took for us!


I am feeling so much better now that I am out of my first trimester.  I will be 17 weeks this week and we hopefully get to find out tomorrow (if baby cooperates)  if it is a baby sister like Boston said!  :) Love this cute family of mine!!

1 comment:

I Love Cups of Cake said...

So cool, Michelle! How sweet of Boston!