Monday, August 1, 2016

July

 We are loving Summer and can't believe it is already Aug 1st.  Here is the rest of our July!
 Summer nights swimming and eating out on the deck! 
 Happy 33rd Birthday to me....how can I be 33??? LOL   The day before my birthday Spencer's parents came up and took us to dinner.  On my birthday I went to lunch with my sister's, hung out in Hooper then had my usual birthday dinner, Biscuits and Gravy at my parents. 






Boston has been in love with trains the past few months.  He loves to ride them and see them anywhere we go.  We went to dinner the other night at the Union Station and he loved walking around all the big trains....asking to ride them all! 
Tree House with our cute friend Hank.

I love watching Boston in his room with it is nap time.  He finds all sorts of things to do and play with before he falls asleep.  The other day he got a few books and was reading them in bed.  At night when we read he loves to read to our baby in my tummy and has to have my shirt up so the baby can "see" the books. ha He is going to be such a good big brother.  He loves to talk to my tummy, give it kisses and tell the baby to "come here".   


 Phillips Family Reunion

 Horse and Hitch Parade in Ogden 

 We used to be roomies years ago.  Nicole is now in Cali and Suzanne is in Germany!  It was so fun catching up with these two the other night! 
 Antelope Island



 24th of July Parade

 North Ogden Fish Farm 




 Allie is HOME!!! 

 Boston LOVES Ike!!

 We went to the Farmer's Market in Ogden Saturday so Boston could ride the cute  train!


No comments: