Saturday, March 25, 2017

February

Sweet little Crew has been a dream babe...he's so good and the best sleeper!

At the Aquarium in Sandy for a Tennis function....




Crew's first big outing!
My cute friend Annell gave me these bibs and Boston wanted to try one too!

We made a little gym downstairs and I can't tell you how much I love it!  I love that Boston wants to work out with me and I can be home with the boys while I do it.  He takes his turn on the treadmill every morning.
Crew is one month old! It is so crazy how fast the time goes.  I love watching Boston with him, he is such a good helper and very protective of baby Crew.  Boston has been a camp through the whole process.  He really is such a cute brother to Crew, I am one blessed momma!  Crew is a mellow sweet babe and we couldn't imagine life without him.

It's been warming up a bit and we are loving it!  It has been so nice to go outside and get some fresh air.  We Went to Farmington Station with Cassie and Jett and loved just hanging out there.





Boston and Crew both at one month!
Boston on the left, Crew on the right.
Crew's skin is so sensitive and he has had the worst baby acne, it breaks my heart...poor babe!
Out for a walk in the neighborhood, enjoying the sun!

5 weeks old and still as sweet as can be!
Boston's new hair do....


We made a Valentine's poster for Dad, Boston was so excited for him to come home to see it, he mostly wanted to share all the candy with Daddy!

6 weeks old
Walking on the treadmill with mommy.



Thanks to both of our parents we were able to go to dinner and do sealings in the Salt Lake Temple with Spencer's family.  It was such a fun, much needed night away.
Grandpa Houghton and Crew
Sure do love this little guy!
Bath time...
So tired he fell asleep with his sucker in his hand...





It's been fun being home on Wednesday's all together... We took Dad and Crew to the Treehouse for their first times.



No comments: