Tuesday, December 20, 2016

November

 It's been so fun to watch Boston with baby Jett.  I can wait for our little baby to be here and see their bond!  He can't get enough of him!
 Playing at the park one Sunday morning so Dad could get some stuff done at home.  Boston loves to be with his Dad and when he is home wants to be right by his side.  He loves Daddy day on Wednesday's when I  work and asks me when I go to work so Daddy can be home.  Spencer usually takes him to Fat Cat's and it is for sure a highlight of his week!  Boston is so fun and cute and I love his little personality!  He is very aware and concerned with how I feel and always asks if I am happy, mad or sad!  He loves anything sports and has the cutest imagination.  Every morning when he wakes up he wants to get dressed in his basketball shorts, he won't wear pants of any kind.  He wants his shoes and socks on and tells me he is going to his soccer game at his preschool.  So, we go upstairs to his "preschool" and play soccer in the front room, I love it.  He talks about preschool all the time and can't wait to go!



 Crazy hair!!
 I got him this Weber State shirt to wear to the basketball games....we love the games.  He wore it for 3 days straight! ha


 Watching Dad play tennis at his work...another thing Boston loves is going to Dad's work and playing tennis with him!
 And I love watching Spencer play with him...so cute and fun!
 Had a fun night at City Creek in Salt Lake.

 Celebrating Spencer's 32 birthday with the Hougthon's.


 Boston with his cute friends Hank and Baylor.

 Already too cool to sit by mommy on the frontrunner! 
 Happy Birthday to Daddy!!!  We had dinner and cake and ice cream at home with the Cook's then went to Fat Cat's after.





 Celebrating with the Marchant's...

 Treehouse fun with Boston.
 Hanging out in Dallin's bed...it didn't last long. ha
 Cheese Louise (SP) with Daddy....Spencer's Dad is the founder of these and Boston loves to make them with Daddy.... apparently I can't seem to make them right. ha
 First snow of the Season and Boston couldn't wait to go out in it.


 Thanksgiving!



 I left Spencer and Boston home one morning for a little over an hour to go to the gym and this is what I came home to....Spencer was just sitting on the couch.


Just looking out the window naked....no big deal, right?! LOL

 Ogden Light Parade






 Sledding with our cute friend Thea...

 He's lucky I could still get my snow pants on and my coat zipped up 8 months pregnant!


 Boston's first movie with Hank and Thea.  They all did so good.  Boston almost made it through but fell asleep at the end with 10 minutes left.





No comments: