Saturday, December 26, 2015

December

 22 Months! This Sweet boy has learned how to crawl out of the pack n' play (so no more napping anywhere but home.....so I thought!)  Until he started crawling out of his crib.  I thought my life was over at this point.  Sleep is a big deal at our house.  He no longer has a mattress in his crib and is sleeping on a very thin pad to keep him from crawling out...we will see how long it last.  Life really is so much more fun  and eventful  with this busy little body around.  We are so grateful and blessed to be your parents little Bosty Boy! 

He watches me do the ab roller and wanted to try it out. 
 Celebrating Spencer's birthday with the Houghton's (a little late).

 Houghton Christmas Party with "Santa" and Aunt Tammy!


 These two little boys love to play in the dog kennel.
 Another fun snow day! We have had so much snow this year, it has been so fun to take Boston out in it.



 Our first snowman, if you can call it that. ha Building a snowman is much harder then I remember.  Boston wouldn't keep his gloves on and kept pushing our snowman over.    He kept trying to eat the carrot nose, I told him that was the snowman's nose and then he kept pushing it and saying, "honk honk" .  He thinks it's so funny to "honk" our noses and his own and now the snowman's.

 Christmas Village lights in Ogden. 


 The annual decorating of our cute graham cracker houses at Misty's. 







 Family picture with Boston's duck lips.  He loves to show people his "big lips"! 




 Boston and Brooky have a cute little bond (well, most of the time).  Boston gets to play at Brooky's on Friday's when I work.  He loves her and gets so excited to see her. 

 Last Monday was my favorite snow day by far....I had so much fun pulling him around the neighborhood on his little sled.  He laid on his tummy with a big grin on his face the whole time.  I sure love being his Mom!

It was a Winter wonderland for sure! 


 Christmas Eve with the Houghton's.
 My mom lost her diamond years ago so this year my Dad and all the kids went in on revamping her ring.  She even got proposed to again for another 40 years!  It was the best, we all were crying, even Dad!


 This was the best smile Boston could give us. :)
 Christmas jammies!
 He kept trying to sit in the tree.....
 These cute sisters stole my phone and took this picture!
 The annual Christmas Eve nativity....

 Christmas Morning at our house.  It was so fun this year to watch Boston get so excited about his presents (mostly the car).  Having him sure makes things more magical!








 Christmas Day with the Marchant's....

 Grandpa and Grandma Marchant gave him this awesome tricycle,  that he loves!  He was in heaven!
New tricycle, boots and outfit....loving Christmas Day! 
 He also got this cute pillow dog that he loves.  He likes to give it loves, ride it and give it his binky!
 We had such a fun Christmas! I am so grateful for both of our families.  We truly are blessed.  I am grateful to be able to be a mom, I love little Boston with all the love I could possibly give him!  He makes us so happy!  I am grateful for the birth of our Savior, I am so thankful for the gospel and the happiness it brings us each day!  We are excited for another great year!  Merry Christmas! 

No comments: