Friday, October 20, 2017

August 2017

 Jett and Crew.... and Crew sitting in the cart like a big boy!


 Boston wanted a turn in the high chair!




 Another trip to the Farmer's Market!


 Happy Birthday Grandma!

 7 months....and always has a smile!  You are talking your little talk, laughing, eating and growing like crazy!!  You give the best snuggles and I could kiss your cheeks all day long!



 Treehouse



 Costco...our favorite place and I love these two brothers!



 I can't believe how big Crew looks and I love that he held onto the handles like he was driving!





 Another day at Lagoon and Crew's first ride...and he threw up!




 Houghton Family Reunion was a blast!



















 

I am a sucker for matching jammies!




 Davis County Fair






 Boston got to pick one thing to do and he could not wait to get in this ball...it was so funny watching him!





 Lagoon date night!

 The solar eclipse was pretty awesome however, the little boys didn't think so,


 Bed head is the best when you are that cute!

 Took the kiddos for a hike up to the ponds...




 Fun night at Farmington Station with Grandpa and Grandma Marchant.




 My little Superman!

 Boston started soccer and is rocking it, I love watching him play.



 He also stated preschool and is loving it.  Of course he loves Teacher Misty and having Dallin in his class.






No comments: